Coaching | For leaders in your business, to build your leaders’ coaching capability in others
A-ha! Shop & Events
Coaching has always played an enormously important role in the building and sustaining of great organisations and extraordinary workplaces.
The research tells us that the benefits of coaching are many; 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence, and over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills. 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching.
This has not been downgraded by the impact of the COVID-19 changes to the way we work, in fact it’s more important than ever! Coaching will help you develop more meaningful connections with your people, assist you to focus on specific areas for your employees to build capabilities, confidence & engagement in all that they do.
We offer a variety of coaching programs for leaders, depending on their level of experience & capability. We would need to assess the ‘coaching expertise baseline’ of participants before recommending which course, or tailored content will best suit. Leaders will feel more confident and therefor proactive in their ability to be effective post this training program.
What our programs include:
- A pre workshop assessment to understand capability & develop a tailored approach to meet your business & individual needs
- Tools and templates to have effective coaching sessions
- Explore the areas of what is coaching, why coaching is needed, how do you coach, when is coaching appropriate & who do you coach.
- Duty of care as a coach
- Making coaching an ongoing development and engagement too for you & the business.
To understand more on how coaching can assist you in your business reach out to us to understand the options that we can offer to meet your needs.
- 1 on 1 with individual leader: $450 for 3 x 90-minute sessions [includes pre assessment]
- Tailored workshop for leaders: $250 per participant for a half-day session [ includes pre assessment]. Minimum 4 participants.
Need more information? Request a call back