Making Flex Work Sessions
A-HA Shop & Events
Flexible workhas been a hot topic for most organisations for some time now as they are needing to meet the changing needs of the workplace. With the COVID-19 pandemic this has moved for many organisations beyond being a hot topic or ‘nice to have’ to being an operational requirement.
Now that most of us have already adopted some form of flexible work practices into how we run our businesses, it is time to review how effective these have been & where there are opportunities to improve. It’s also clear that its not just for the short term, so how do we normalise this new way of working beyond the lap-tops and screens in make shift home workspaces?
AHA will need to partner your internal HR teams in building the content for this program so it reflects your specific policies, processes and systems you have. The session will build capability of your leaders to have effective and engaging flexible work discussions and support building a more inclusive culture.
- An initial consultation to understand your business and the options that exist for flexible work practices
- Review of policies and procedures to ensure they support flexible work
- Tailor a training program using your systems and resources
- How can flexible work practices be adopted in your workplace – the 3 way win
- Build leader capability to embed flexible work in your workplace
Delivery: This is a multi-staged training program
- Initial consultation, review of policies & tailoring a training program to meet your individual needs: $200 per hour. This process normally takes 3 hours.
- Tailored face to face or online ½ day training session: from $250 per person (minimum 5 participants).
Need more information? Request a call back